Here, at OLMA, we always work to ensure your caviar arrives fresh and on time. As we approach the holiday season, we start seeing lots of shipping and weather delays across all carriers. We have created this easy-to-follow guide to navigate you through this busy season.
- Order Earlier, for guaranteed availability, as some products may be limited.
- Order Ahead. Refrigerated caviar lasts from 3 weeks in metal tins to 6 months in glass jars. Once opened, consume within three days.
- Avoid Friday & Saturday Delivery. If the carrier is delayed, the order might be held until the following business day, Monday. Mid-week delivery ensures that your order is delivered fresh, even if delayed for a day.
- All products are shipped overnight in fully insulated temperature-retaining containers with ice. This technology retains products’ temperatures for a full 48 hours in air temperatures of up to 105F and for a full 72 hours in air temperatures of up to 90F.
- We proudly guarantee that all products you receive from OLMA are just as fresh as when they left our facilities.