- 2 large eggs, separated
- 1 large potato, finely grated
- 9 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Sour cream$
- Black OLMA Caviar
- Beat egg whites at medium speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Whisk egg yolks until thickened. Stir in potato and next 4 ingredients. Fold in egg whites.
- Pour oil to a depth of 1/2 inch in a large heavy skillet; heat to 350°. Drop potato mixture by teaspoonfuls into hot oil; fry, in batches, 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until golden. Drain on paper towels. Serve immediately with sour cream and black caviar.