|Flavor:||Unique clean, sweet, crisp, and subtle ‘nutty’ taste|
|Size:||Large to medium-sized grains|
|Color:||Golden yellow to dark brown|
|Packaging:||Glass Jars: 0.5 – 3.5 oz
Metal Tins: 4.4 – 17.6 oz
|Preparation:||Fresh, Cured with Salt|
|Caviar Fish & Grade:||Osetra Caviar|
|Shelf Life Refrigerated:||Glass jars: 180 days. Product pasteurized.
Metal tins: 6 weeks
|Shelf Life Opened::||Consume within 3 days of opening.|
|Storage Type:||Refrigerator – 38F or below.|
|Shipping:||Product is perishable and will be shipped via FedEx Overnight Service|
$37.00 – $1,169.00
OLMA’s Osetra Caviar is an exquisite delicacy that promises to tantalize your taste buds with its rich, buttery flavor and smooth texture. This caviar is sourced from the prized Osetra sturgeon, which is known for producing some of the finest and most sought-after caviar in the world.
Osetra Caviar is characterized by its large to medium-sized grains, and golden-brown eggs, which have a distinct nutty flavor and a subtle hint of sea salt. The eggs are carefully harvested and sorted by hand to ensure that only the highest quality eggs are included in each jar. Osetra Caviar is perfect for those who appreciate the finer things in life and want to experience the ultimate in luxury dining. It can be enjoyed on its own, or used to add a touch of elegance to any dish, from hors d’oeuvres to main courses.
Whether you’re hosting a special event, or simply treating yourself to a gourmet meal at home, Osetra Caviar is sure to impress. Indulge yourself and savor the delicious taste of this exquisite caviar today.
Please use this chart to estimate the amount to order. Note, the serving sizes might be different depending on how you serve the caviar.
- All perishable items are shipped via FedEx Standard Overnight or UPS One Day Service across the United States
- Local deliveries around the New York area are shipped via UPS One Day Service
- Saturday delivery is available for additional fee
- Deliveries can be scheduled Tuesday-Saturday, except if it falls on or after the holiday
- Orders must be placed by cut-off time (3 PM EST) in order to be shipped the same day
- Keep package cold and place caviar in the refrigerator upon delivery
- Carriers may experience delays in shipment due to storms, adverse weather, or other operational events
- For special events, we suggest choosing a delivery date that is at least one business day in advance of your event
Hildegarde M. –
As good as the last time and the 16 times before!
Susan B. –
Plump. Quality. Love it with crème Fraiche.
Shawn S. –
Beautifully made! Taste is outstanding!
Good but not as flavorful as the Siberian variety or other Osetras
Absolutely amazing flavor and texture.
Riki S. –
Really great caviar and priced well. Will absolutely reorder.