Sliced Chorizo de Pamplona
American-Made Spanish Recipe Dried Chorizo by MeatCrafters.
A traditional recipe from Pamplona, Spain, combines the heat of cayenne with the warmth of Spanish smoked pimento. Classic dry chorizo.
Ready to eat.
Ingredients: Pork, beef, paprika, sea salt, white wine, celery powder, dextrose, garlic powder, dried milk powder, cayenne pepper, oregano, sodium ascorbate, and fermentation starter culture.
Net Weight: 1.5 oz
Made in Maryland, USA.
Out of stock
15 People watching this product now!
SKU: 1392 Category: Foie Gras & Meats
- All perishable items are shipped via FedEx Standard Overnight or UPS One Day Service across the United States
- Local deliveries around the New York area are shipped via UPS One Day Service
- Saturday delivery is available for additional fee
- Deliveries can be scheduled Tuesday-Saturday, except if it falls on or after the holiday
- Orders must be placed by cut-off time (3 PM EST) in order to be shipped the same day
- Keep package cold and place caviar in the refrigerator upon delivery
- Carriers may experience delays in shipment due to storms, adverse weather, or other operational events
- For special events, we suggest choosing a delivery date that is at least one business day in advance of your event