|Flavor:||Creamy, buttery, nutty|
|Size:||Large and glossy grains|
|Color:||Black color with silver hues|
|Packaging:||Glass Jars: 0.5 – 3.5 oz
Metal Tins: 4.4 – 17.6 oz
|Preparation:||Fresh, Cured with Salt|
|Caviar Fish & Grade:||Kaluga Royal Caviar|
|Shelf Life Refrigerated:||Glass jars: 180 days. Product pasteurized.
Metal tins: 6 weeks
|Shelf Life Opened:||Consume within 3 days of opening.|
|Storage Type:||Refrigerator – 38F or below.|
|Shipping:||The product is perishable and will be shipped via Overnight Service|
Kaluga Royal Caviar
$35.00 – $1,075.00
The River Kaluga is the largest freshwater fish on Earth, and it’s closely related to the prized Beluga. Kaluga Royal Caviar is a premium-grade caviar that offers an unparalleled taste experience, delivered to your table. Hand-selected exclusively from sustainable sturgeon farms carefully chosen by the OLMA team.
Distinctly firm, large eggs, melt like butter, infusing your palate with a gratifying sensation. Kaluga’s creaminess and nutty undertones extend throughout an elegant, mild finish. Kaluga Royal Caviar indeed satisfies the most demanding caviar lovers.
Please use this chart to estimate the amount to order. Note, the serving sizes might be different depending on how you serve the caviar.
- All perishable items are shipped via FedEx Standard Overnight or UPS One Day Service across the United States
- Local deliveries around the New York area are shipped via UPS One Day Service
- Saturday delivery is available for additional fee
- Deliveries can be scheduled Tuesday-Saturday, except if it falls on or after the holiday
- Orders must be placed by cut-off time (3 PM EST) in order to be shipped the same day
- Keep package cold and place caviar in the refrigerator upon delivery
- Carriers may experience delays in shipment due to storms, adverse weather, or other operational events
- For special events, we suggest choosing a delivery date that is at least one business day in advance of your event