|Flavor:||Rich, intense nutty taste|
|Size:||Small to Medium size grains|
|Color:||Glossy dark gray to black grains|
|Packaging:||Glass Jars: 0.5 – 3.5 oz
Metal Tins: 4.4 – 17.6 oz
|Preparation:||Fresh, Cured with Salt|
|Caviar Fish & Grade:||American Hackleback Sturgeon Caviar|
|Shelf Life Refrigerated:||Glass jars: 180 days. Product pasteurized.
Metal tins: 4 weeks
|Shelf Life Opened:||Consume within 3 days of opening.|
|Storage Type:||Refrigerator – 38F or below.|
|Shipping:||Product is perishable and will be shipped via FedEx Overnight Service|
$21.00 – $629.00
The Wild American Sturgeon, also known as Hackleback Caviar, is indigenous to the mighty Missouri and Mississippi rivers. The world’s smallest sturgeon is the source of one of the most pleasing caviars on the market. Dark and firm, and beautifully subtle with balanced savory and saline flavors, OLMA’s American Hackleback Caviar comes from 100% pure wild sturgeon. This is an exclusive delicacy that challenges the Old World’s dominion over the savory roe. The glossy dark gray grains are a real treat to covet or share — it’s worthy of the finest tables and the most memorable moments.
MEMORIAL DAY SALE
Buy 4.4 oz (125g) – Get 0.5 oz FREE
Buy 8.8 oz (250g) – Get 1 oz FREE
Buy 17.6 oz (500g) – Get 2 oz FREE
Please use this chart to estimate the amount to order. Note, the serving sizes might be different depending on how you serve the caviar.
- All perishable items are shipped via FedEx Standard Overnight or UPS One Day Service across the United States
- Local deliveries around the New York area are shipped via UPS One Day Service
- Saturday delivery is available for additional fee
- Deliveries can be scheduled Tuesday-Saturday, except if it falls on or after the holiday
- Orders must be placed by cut-off time (3 PM EST) in order to be shipped the same day
- Keep package cold and place caviar in the refrigerator upon delivery
- Carriers may experience delays in shipment due to storms, adverse weather, or other operational events
- For special events, we suggest choosing a delivery date that is at least one business day in advance of your event
Jonathan H. –
Just as good as the more expensive product!!! I think this is the best value of all the caviar avaiiable.
Robert T. –
This also has a very good flavor. Another one of my favorites!! Especially with Water Crackers.