|Flavor:||Buttery, earthy, and increasingly bold|
|Size:||Medium size grains|
|Color:||Light gray to a chalky black|
|Packaging:||Glass Jars: 0.5 – 3.5 oz
Metal Tins: 4.4 – 17.6 oz
|Preparation:||Fresh, Cured with Salt|
|Caviar Fish & Grade:||American Paddlefish|
|Shelf Life Refrigerated:||Glass jars: 180 days. Product pasteurized.
Metal tins: 4 weeks
|Shelf Life Opened:||Consume within 3 days of opening.|
|Storage Type:||Refrigerator – 38F or below.|
|Shipping:||The product is perishable and will be shipped via Overnight Service|
$17.00 – $515.00
OLMA’s Paddlefish Caviar is an affordable luxury culinary experience that’s perfect for any occasion or celebration. This caviar is made from the roe of the Paddlefish, a species of freshwater fish native to the Mississippi River basin. OLMA Paddlefish Caviar is sustainably sourced and carefully harvested to preserve its delicate flavor and texture. Paddlefish Caviar has a distinct earthy flavor with a hint of sweetness and a smooth, buttery finish.
Buttery, earthy, and increasingly bold, the medium size grains from this freshwater sturgeon are the source of the greatest gastronomic pleasures — it’s America’s finest and worthy of the most exclusive tables.
Please use this chart to estimate the amount to order. Note, the serving sizes might be different depending on how you serve the caviar.
- All perishable items are shipped via FedEx Standard Overnight or UPS One Day Service across the United States
- Local deliveries around the New York area are shipped via UPS One Day Service
- Saturday delivery is available for additional fee
- Deliveries can be scheduled Tuesday-Saturday, except if it falls on or after the holiday
- Orders must be placed by cut-off time (3 PM EST) in order to be shipped the same day
- Keep package cold and place caviar in the refrigerator upon delivery
- Carriers may experience delays in shipment due to storms, adverse weather, or other operational events
- For special events, we suggest choosing a delivery date that is at least one business day in advance of your event