|Flavor:||Firm bead with a strong taste of the sea|
|Color:||Light to dark grey color with a shiny appearance|
|Packaging:||Glass Jars: 0.5 – 3.5 oz
Metal Tins: 4.4 – 17.6 oz
|Preparation:||Fresh, Cured with Salt|
|Caviar Fish & Grade:||Farm-raised Acipenser Baerii (BAE)|
|Shelf Life Refrigerated:||Glass jars: 180 days. Product pasteurized.
Metal tins: 6 weeks
|Shelf Life Opened:||Consume within 3 days of opening.|
|Storage Type:||Refrigerator – 38F or below.|
|Shipping:||Product is perishable and will be shipped via FedEx Overnight Service|
Siberian Osetra Aurora Caviar
$30.00 – $932.00
OLMA’s Siberian Osetra Aurora Caviar is a luxurious delicacy renowned for its exquisite flavor and texture. Our caviar is harvested from the Osetra sturgeon, a species native to the Caspian Sea, where the cold, pristine waters produce some of the world’s finest caviar. Each tin of Siberian Osetra Aurora Caviar contains hand-selected, medium-sized, dark gray to golden-brown pearls that are firm to the touch with a creamy, nutty flavor that melts in your mouth. Our caviar is sustainably sourced and carefully processed to preserve its delicate flavor and texture, ensuring that every bite is a true delight.
MEMORIAL DAY SALE
Buy 4.4 oz (125g) – Get 0.5 oz FREE
Buy 8.8 oz (250g) – Get 1 oz FREE
Buy 17.6 oz (500g) – Get 2 oz FREE
Please use this chart to estimate the amount to order. Note, the serving sizes might be different depending on how you serve the caviar.
- All perishable items are shipped via FedEx Standard Overnight or UPS One Day Service across the United States
- Local deliveries around the New York area are shipped via UPS One Day Service
- Saturday delivery is available for additional fee
- Deliveries can be scheduled Tuesday-Saturday, except if it falls on or after the holiday
- Orders must be placed by cut-off time (3 PM EST) in order to be shipped the same day
- Keep package cold and place caviar in the refrigerator upon delivery
- Carriers may experience delays in shipment due to storms, adverse weather, or other operational events
- For special events, we suggest choosing a delivery date that is at least one business day in advance of your event
Joan J. –
So fresh, firm and delicious!
Robert T. –
Great taste one of my favorites!!