Dry Cured Pork Shoulder by MeatCrafters.
All-natural Duroc pork collar (part of the shoulder, often referred to as the money muscle when barbecued) seasoned with fennel, garlic, black and red pepper, paprika, and nutmeg, then dry-cured for three months.
Ready to eat.
Ingredients: Pork, salt, fennel seed, black pepper, garlic, celery powder, red pepper flake, paprika, and nutmeg.
Net Weight: 2 oz
Made in Maryland, USA.
9 People watching this product now!
SKU: 1393 Category: Foie Gras & Meats
- All perishable items are shipped via FedEx Standard Overnight or UPS One Day Service across the United States
- Local deliveries around the New York area are shipped via UPS One Day Service
- Saturday delivery is available for additional fee
- Deliveries can be scheduled Tuesday-Saturday, except if it falls on or after the holiday
- Orders must be placed by cut-off time (3 PM EST) in order to be shipped the same day
- Keep package cold and place caviar in the refrigerator upon delivery
- Carriers may experience delays in shipment due to storms, adverse weather, or other operational events
- For special events, we suggest choosing a delivery date that is at least one business day in advance of your event