|Flavor:||Light nutty taste, both smooth and robust|
|Color:||Golden brown to dark color with a glossy appearance|
|Packaging:||Glass Jars: 0.5 – 3.5 oz
Metal Tins: 4.4 – 17.6 oz
|Preparation:||Fresh, Cured with Salt|
|Caviar Fish & Grade:||White Sturgeon Caviar|
|Shelf Life Refrigerated:||Glass jars: 180 days. Product pasteurized.
Metal tint: 6 weeks
|Shelf Life Opened:||Consume within 3 days of opening.|
|Storage Type:||Refrigerator – 38F or below.|
|Shipping:||The product is perishable and will be shipped via Overnight Service|
White Sturgeon Caviar
$36.00 – $1,165.00
OLMA’s White Sturgeon Caviar striking dark-hued, large grains have gained recognition worldwide. Not dissimilar to the charming flavors of the acclaimed Caspian Osetra caviar, OLMA’s White Sturgeon Caviar is sourced from sustainable farms in Italy. The attractive glossy grains and their innate transparency are only surpassed by the caviar’s superior flavors of smoked nuts with a robust, creamy background reminiscent of the sea unfolding into a clean finish. Extraordinarily priced for the quality, White Sturgeon Caviar will take your dining experience to new pleasurable heights.
Please use this chart to estimate the amount to order. Note, the serving sizes might be different depending on how you serve the caviar.
- All perishable items are shipped via FedEx Standard Overnight or UPS One Day Service across the United States
- Local deliveries around the New York area are shipped via UPS One Day Service
- Saturday delivery is available for additional fee
- Deliveries can be scheduled Tuesday-Saturday, except if it falls on or after the holiday
- Orders must be placed by cut-off time (3 PM EST) in order to be shipped the same day
- Keep package cold and place caviar in the refrigerator upon delivery
- Carriers may experience delays in shipment due to storms, adverse weather, or other operational events
- For special events, we suggest choosing a delivery date that is at least one business day in advance of your event