|Flavor:||Extremely mild, buttery flavor, unique full-flavored aftertaste|
|Color:||Dark pearly grains|
|Packaging:||Glass Jars: 0.5 – 3.5 oz
Metal Tins: 4.4 – 17.6 oz
|Preparation:||Fresh, Cured with Salt|
|Caviar Fish & Grade:||Beluga Caviar (Sturgeon Hybrid)
[Huso Huso(X) x Acipenser Baerii(Y)]
|Shelf Life Refrigerated:||Glass jars: 180 days. Product pasteurized.
Metal tins: 6 weeks
|Shelf Life Opened:||Consume within 3 days of opening.|
|Storage Type:||Refrigerator – 38F or below.|
|Shipping:||The product is perishable and will be shipped via Overnight Service|
Beluga Caviar Hybrid
$67.00 – $2,049.00
Beluga Caviar is the very essence of luxury, pleasure, and exclusivity. OLMA’s Beluga Sturgeon Hybrid Caviar (Huso Huso x Acipenser Baerii) is Italian farm-raised caviar. Nothing can compare to the buttery, coating mouthfeel, deep earthy flavors, and nutty undertones infused in each large, dark pearly grain. This caviar is similar in size and flavor profile of Beluga Caviar with the speed of production of the smaller Siberian Sturgeon. Sustainably farmed with all the international certifications, this is a prime-quality product suited for the most memorable occasions.
Please use this chart to estimate the amount to order. Note, the serving sizes might be different depending on how you serve the caviar.
- All perishable items are shipped via FedEx Standard Overnight or UPS One Day Service across the United States
- Local deliveries around the New York area are shipped via UPS One Day Service
- Saturday delivery is available for additional fee
- Deliveries can be scheduled Tuesday-Saturday, except if it falls on or after the holiday
- Orders must be placed by cut-off time (3 PM EST) in order to be shipped the same day
- Keep package cold and place caviar in the refrigerator upon delivery
- Carriers may experience delays in shipment due to storms, adverse weather, or other operational events
- For special events, we suggest choosing a delivery date that is at least one business day in advance of your event