If you follow any social media, you’ve probably heard of “caviar butter”. Caviar butter is made by combining caviar and butter, giving it a unique, earthy flavor that will elevate your appetizer and give it a unique salty flavor. Not only caviar butter is packed with nutrients, but it’s also a healthy addition to your diet. You can make your own caviar butter using your favorite ingredients and this easy-to-follow recipe. Enjoy!
- Bring butter to room temperature.
- Cut butter into cubes and put it in an electric mixer.
- Mix on high until the butter becomes whipped and white.
- Using a spatula, gently fold caviar into the whipped butter.
- Be very careful not to break the pearls.
- Spread on your toast, french baguette, crackers, or roaster potatoes.