The appetizer is really quick and easy and it looks stunning for your next dinner party.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Serves: 12An easy and quick salmon and caviar appetizer that really does look stunning. Replace the pumpernickel bread with a cracker if preferred.
- chives for garnish
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) salmon caviar
- 4 oz smoked salmon
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) dill, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) creme fraiche (or sour cream)
- 6 slices of pumpernickel bread
Use a cookie cutter to cut circles from the pumpernickel bread. Use a small cookie cutter to cut the salmon.